While Fast Cleaners Tower Hamlets might make changes or additions to these terms and conditions* from time to time, changes will apply to new and not to existing clients.
Our cleaning services can be booked by telephone, email or online. By making a booking, the client agrees to our terms and conditions.
The customer will:
- Provide us with his / her name, address, email address and telephone number
- Accept payment terms prior to the cleaning taking place and pay a 50% deposit
- Give the cleaner(s) access to the house or offices
- Provide access to both power and hot water
- Cancel a booking more than 48 hours before a booking or forfeit the deposit
- Provide a month’s notice in writing to cancel a cleaning contract
- Inspect the work immediately after the cleaning has been completed
- Lodge a complaint within 24 hours
Fast Cleaners Tower Hamlets will:
- Send the customer an email confirming the services that were booked and to provide payment terms
- Provide the necessary cleaning products and equipment
- Maintain full public and employers liability cover and will process claims
- Investigate any complaint from a customer that is received within 24 hours after a job was completed
- Redo or complete work that was not satisfactory according to both the customer and our investigator
- Notify a customer of any permanent stains in carpeting before cleaning is done
* A full copy of out Terms and Conditions is available on request from our offices.